Coding requires much dedication and hard work to get used to it. Most people find it difficult in the initial phase and quit it soon. So, Planning is much necessary in this journey. I, personally went through 100 days challenge to myself in order to get used to it.

Here's my 100 day progress:


Day 1  : Uninstalling Social Medias

  "Social Medias always distracted me from focusing in coding. So, this was my first step."

Day 2/3: HTML

Day 4-6: CSS

Day 7  : Designed a website for myself

Day 8/9: Started Coding for it

"But Responsive was the problem for me. So, I started learning how to make a site responsive."

Day 11/12: Started learning about responsiveness and media-queries.

Day 13   : Started implementing responsive codes on the website

"It was still not working. Although, I was taking help from my friend, I couldn't know where the mistake was. I was de-motivated. But finally, I came to know about Bootstrap; a framework for responsive web development, then....."


Day 14-20: Learnt Bootstrap

Day 21/22: Made a simple personal website with Bootstrap

       "Now, Happy again, lol"

Day 23-25: Learnt about git and hosted my site in the github. Check it here

Day 26-40: Now started JavaScript

Day 40-50: Shifted towards C# 

        "I was just curious about it"

Day 51-60: Took course on Web designing.

       "Now, I got used to coding in a flow , so , I reinstalled Social Medias, lol😂"


Day 65-70: Revised C#

Day 70+  : Continued with JavaScript

            NEXT:

Learning  about using HTML/CSS/JS in a project


I am happy that I am upto here. Do you have any 100 days challenge, or any else to share? Leave a comment!! "HAPPY CODING"